There are no FAQ's for Hydro Wash X7
Hydro Wash X7
The ADJ Hydro Wash X7 is an IP65 rated 280W professional moving head wash fixture with seven 40W RGBW (4-IN-1) LEDs.
With robust construction and IP65-ratings, the Hydro Wash X7 is designed for both indoor or outdoor use. Its durable metal casing protects it from dust, sand, moisture and liquids, making it ideal for use in all situations from dusty deserts in California to rainy fields in England. Perfect for festivals and outdoor events, as well as installation in open-air clubs and other outside entertainment spaces where wash lighting is a must. This groundbreaking fixture offer an extended operational life and reduced maintenance requirement due to its long-life LED and sealed casing design.
The Hydro Wash X7 has a wealth of features such has motorized focus (6 ~ 40-degrees), WiFLY wireless DMX, fine pan, tilt and dimming, 6 dimmer curve modes and gamma correction.
Its fitted with 5-pin DMX In/Out and electrical In/Out connectors to daisy chain power. It offers a USB port for software updates. All connections are IP65 rated with rubber protective covers.
• 7x Osram 40W RGBW (4-IN-1) LEDs
• IP65 outdoor rated – protects fixture from dust, sand, moisture and liquid
• Motorized Zoom: 6 ~ 40-degrees
• Firmware Upgrade: Update via IP65 USB port (with rubber protective covers over connections)
• Color display with touch buttons
• Data In/Out: 5-pin DMX IP65 (with rubber protective covers over connections)
• Power In/Out: powerCON IP65 (with rubber protective covers over connections)
• All metal case design
• WiFLY Wireless DMX built-in (Up to 2,500 ft / 700M line of sight)
• 2 DMX channel modes: 14 & 38 channels
• Control modes: DMX-512, RDM
• Pixel Control
• 0-100% dimming plus 16-bit fine dimming
• 6 dimmer curve modes
• Shutter control
• Strobe & pulse effects
• Gamma correction: 1.0, 2.0, 2.2, 2.4, 2.6 and 2.8
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• Pan/Tilt: 540-degrees / 255-degrees
• 16-bit Fine Pan
• 16-bit Fine Tilt
• Multi-voltage operation: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Dimensions & Weight:
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 12”x8.25”x18” / 302.5x210x457mm
• Weight: 35 lbs. / 16kg.
There are currently no downloads available for this product.:
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.