There are no FAQ's for Flat Par TRI18XS
Flat Par TRI18XS
The ADJ Flat Par TRI18XS is a professional “low profile” LED Par Can with extremely bright output. It features eighteen 3-Watt TRI LEDs (3-in-1 RGB) and will not cast any RGB shadows. The units “low profile,” sideways power & DMX Ins/Outs and dual hanging brackets make it ideal for mobile entertainers, permanent installations and for inserting into truss for uplighting. A removable Snoot Frame is included to block out unwanted light exposure.
The Flat Par TRI18XS has 7 different DMX channel modes, and may also run in Sound Active or Master/Slave modes. Users can also go “wireless” with the ADJ LED RC wireless remote (sold separately). This LED Par Can also features: 32 Color Macros, Electronic Dimming (0-100%), IEC AC IN and OUT on side to daisy chain power and a 40-degree beam angle. The Flat Par TRI7’s LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours, and only draws 56-Watts of power per fixture.
• Ultra bright slim metal Par with 18x 3-Watt TRI LEDs (3-in-1 RGB)
• New Feature – Power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
• Snoot Frame included helps limit unwanted light exposure (removable)
• Great for performance stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
• Low profile case design
• Wireless infrared remote control up to 15 ft./4.5M (Model: ADJ LED RC - sold separately)
• 7 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 channel modes
• 6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode
• Smooth RGB color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
• TRI LED (3-in-1) projects no RGB shadows
• 32 built-in Color Macros
• Color strobe effect
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
• Beam angle: 40-degree
• Fan cooled
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable (In/Out)
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• 4-button LED DMX display on rear panel
• Dual bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
• IEC AC IN/OUT outlets on rear to daisy chain power
• Safety hook on rear panel
• Includes gel frame for optional diffusion filters
• Run all night – No duty cycle
• Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
• Light output: 791 LUX @ 2M; 193 LUX @ 4M (40-degree beam)
• Power Draw: 56W max
• Power Cable Length: 1.8m (IEC)
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 13”x11”x4.25”/328x280x105mm
• Weight: 8 lbs./3.3 kg.
There are currently no videos available for this product.
The following downloads are available for this product:
|Flat Par TRI18XS User Manual||User Manual||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.