There are no FAQ's for Encore Burst 200
Encore Burst 200
Available Mid July 2018
The Encore Burst 200 is an IP rated, high intensity dual lens audience blinder/strobe. It’s powered by two 110W warm white (2700K) CREE COB LEDs. The fixture is constructed with a rugged metal housing and an aluminum extrusion rails system to connect multiple fixtures to create a larger cluster of fixtures in a vertical or horizontal array. The fixture features a dim to warm effect that replicates a halogen-like dimming profile.
The Encore Burst 200 has selectable dimming curves, strobe effect, manual tilt adjustment of individual lenses, 4-button LED menu system, True 1 powerCON and a 50-degree beam angle.
To learn more about the Encore Burst 200, check out the product spotlight CLICK HERE.
• Two 110W Warm White C.O.B. (Chip On Board) CREE LEDs
• Color Temperature: 2700K (1200K dim to warm mode)
• 50,000 Hour Average LED Life
• 50-degree beam angle
• Control Channels: 1, 2, 4, 6 channels
• DMX Modes: 4
• 5 Dimming Curves
• Dimming: 0 - 100% of each module
• Strobe effect
• Flicker free (1.2 Hz)
• Dim to warm effect with Amber LED
• Power Input: powerCON True 1 AC
• Power Pass through: powerCON True 1 AC
• 5-pin DMX In/Out
• Safety loop on rear
• Input Voltage: 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
• Daisy chain max: 4 fixtures (@120V); 8 fixtures (@230V)
• Power Draw: 235W
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 15.75” x 8.5” x 9” / 400x215.5x200.5mm
• Weight: 15 lbs. / 6.8 kg.
There are currently no downloads available for this product.:
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.