There are no FAQ's for UB 6H
Available now from ADJ USA • $159.99
The ADJ UB 6H is a 22.5-inch (.5 meter) professional grade indoor linear fixture powered by six 6W-Watt HEX RGBWA+UV (6-IN-1) LEDs. Its bright chromatic 40-degree beam angle provides vibrant HEX color mixing designed for washing stages, walls and dance floors. Its rugged casing with patent pending Quick Align end locking allows for a seamless output of light with no breaks of color.
The UB 6H features built-in Color Macros (built-in preset colors), 4 DMX Channel Modes, 0-100% dimming and variable speed strobe. Plus, it offers flexible programming from its on-board 4-Button LED DMX-512 menu, or from the ADJ UC IR wireless remote and Airstream IR app.
To learn more about the UB 6H, check out this product spotlight article: CLICK HERE
• 22.5-inch (.5 meter) indoor Linear Bar with 6x 6W Ultra bright RGBWA+UV HEX (6-IN-1) LEDs
• Variable RGBWA+UV color mixing offers a seemingly unlimited color palette - Great for Stage or Wall Washing!
• 4 DMX Channel Modes: 6, 10, 12 or 18 channels
• 6 operational modes: Auto Run, Program Mode, Sound Active, RGBWA+UV Dimmer, Static Color and DMX-512 Mode
• 3-Section Pixel control
• Patent Pending Quick Align (Magnetic)
• Beam Angle: 40 degrees
• Flicker Free operation @2200Hz
• 4-Button DMX LED Display
• 63 built-in Color Macros
• LED pulse & strobe effect
• Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
• Includes mounting brackets to mount on a wall or set on the ground
• Compatible with the ADJ UC IR (included) and Airstream IR App
• Long Life LEDs (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
• Power Draw: 33W @ 120V
• Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable; Power via IEC. Daisy-chain power (Up to 17 UB 6H fixtures max., @ 120V can be power linked)
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 22.5” x 2.5” x 3.75”
560 x 63 x 90mm
• Weight: 3.5 lbs./ 1.58 kg.
• ETL Approved
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.