There are no FAQ's for Stinger Spot
Available now from ADJ USA • $219.99
The Startec Stinger Spot* is a mini Moving Head with a bright 10-Watt LED source and advanced optics. Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers or any mobile production.
Featuring 7 colors plus white, 7 gobo plus spot and separate color wheels, the Stinger Spot will give pure lighting excitement with its fast moving beams and color changes. It has a pan and tilt inversion mode that makes one head do the opposite of another when linked together.
Other control methods include: Sound active with 4 built-in shows, or use a DMX controller to create your own light shows.
Protect two Stinger Spot with the F4 Par Bag or four fixtures with the Tough Bag ISPx4.
* The Startec Stinger Spot will only be available from ADJ USA. It will not be available from ADJ Europe.
Learn more about the Stinger Spot in this product spotlight:
• High output mini Moving Head with a bright white 10W LED source
• 7 Colors + white
• 7 fixed gobos + spot
• Separate color & gobo wheels
• Manual focus
• 3 Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
• 2 DMX channel modes: 9 & 11 Channel modes
• 4 Built-in shows
• Gobo Shake effect
• Gobo scroll mode
• Beam Angle: 13-degrees
• 540° pan / 210° tilt (16-bit)
• Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
• 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
• Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
• Dimming: 0% - 100%
• Fan Cooled
• Omega bracket included
• Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• Power consumption: 36W
• Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
• LED Source: 10W White LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.75” x 5.75” x 10.75” / 174 x 145 x 273mm
• Weight: 7 lbs. / 3 kgs.
Specifications subject to change without notice
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.