There are no FAQ's for Encore Burst RGBW IP
Encore Burst RGBW IP
The ADJ Encore Burst RGBW IP is a high intensity, IP65 outdoor rated audience Wash,blinder/strobe. The fixture is constructed of a rugged die cast housing and features an RGBW COB LED.
Available now from ADJ USA
The ADJ Encore Burst RGBW IP is a high intensity, IP65 outdoor rated audience blinder/strobe with a 150W RGBW color C.O.B. LED (4-In-1 LED: Red, Green, Blue & White). The fixture is constructed of a rugged metal housing with a 50-degree beam angle.
The Encore Burst RGBW IP has selectable dim modes, strobe effects, 4-button LED menu system, 5-pin DMX In/Out plus IP65 power locking In/Out connections to daisy chain data and power (rubber protective covers over connections).
• 1x 150W CREE C.O.B. RBGW LED (4-IN-1 LED: Red, Green, Blue & White)
• 50-degree Beam Angle
• Color Temp: 7000K
• 2027 LUX @ 2M; 540 LUX @ 4M
• 50,000 Hour Average LED Life
• Control Protocol: DMX & RDM
• DMX Modes: 5 (4,6,7,8 & 11)
• Dim Modes: 6 Presets (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, Theatre & Stage 2)
• Dim Speed control (0.1~10 Seconds)
• Dimming: 0 - 100%
• Strobe & pulse control
• Adjustable LED Refresh Rates (900~25k Hz)
• Adjustable Gamma Settings (1.0-2.8)
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• Display: OLED display with 4-button touch menu
• Data Input: IP65 rated 5pin DMX In/Out
• Power Input: IP65 power locking In/Out (with protective rubber caps)
• Safety Cable Loop
• Scissor yoke with Omega bracket attachment
• 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
• Max Power Consumption: 121W (120V); 118W (230V)
• Outdoor Rated: protects from dust, sand, moisture, liquid. 6 (Protection against Dust); 5 (Protection against Water). Please note: you must use IP65 data and power cables in order for this fixture to be IP65 outdoor rated.
Dimensions / Weight:
• Length: 9.21” (234mm)
• Width: 9.8” (249mm)
• Height: 12.12” (308mm)
• Weight: 8.1 lbs. (3.6kg)
• 1x Omega Bracket
• 1x IP65 power locking power cable
The following downloads are available for this product:
|Encore Burst RGBW IP User Manual||User Manual||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.