There are no FAQ's for 7P HEX IP
7P HEX IP
Available now form ADJ USA • $359.99
The ADJ 7P Hex IP is a versatile IP65 outdoor rated Par with 7 x 12-Watt (6-IN-1 HEX) LEDs. With a 30-degree beam angle, users may produce wide washes with smooth color mixing from 63 built-in color macros utilizing red, green, blue, amber, white and UV LEDs. Not only is this LED Par great for lighting indoor stages and venues, but with IP 65 rating, it is a great solution for temporary outdoor lighting of stages or events. The IP 65 rating helps protect the fixture from rain, snow and dust.
7P HEX IP professional features include: 4 DMX modes, 5 operational modes, 5 dimming curves, flicker free operation and a 4-Button DMX menu with digital display. The unit is equipped with True 1 powerCON and IP rated 3-pin DMX rubber covers and connectors. In addition to the IP rated power linking and DMX cables be used, but standard 3-pin DMX and powerCON cables may also be used.
Learn more about the HEX IP series from this product spotlight article CLICK HERE.
Check out the HEX IP Series press release CLICK HERE.
• Light Source: 7 x 12-Watt RGBAW + UV LEDs (Red, Green, Blue, Amber, White & UV LED) - Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
• IP65 Outdoor Rated
• Outdoor powerCON TRUE 1 In/Out connections
• 4 DMX Modes: 6, 7, 8 & 13-channel
• 5 Operational modes: Static Color Mode, RGBAW & UV Dimmer Mode, Program Mode, Sound Active Mode and DMX Controlled
• 63 built-in Color Macros
• Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
• 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
• LED pulse and strobe effect
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
• Beam angle: 30-degree
• 4-button, DMX digital display on rear panel
• Data linkable via 3-pin XLR cables
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• Daisy chain: 16 units (120V); 34 units (220V)
• Supports RDM (Remote Devise Management)
• Scissor Yoke & safety eye
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 10” x 6.5” x 9.25” / 256x161.7x232.5mm
• Weight: 7.5 lbs. / 3.3 kg.
• ETL Approved
The following downloads are available for this product:
|HEX IP Series Brochure||Specification Sheet||Download|
|7P HEX IP Photometric IES Files||Photometric IES Files||Download|
|7P HEX IP Photometric Test Reports||Photometric Test Reports||Download|
|7P Hex IP User Manual||User Manual||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.