There are no FAQ's for XS 600
The ADJ XS 600 is a new revolution in moving lights. It features dual axis heads and has continuous 360 degree rotation in both directions. The XS 600 utilizes 6 x 10-Watt LED that project sharp beams of light. Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers or any mobile production.
The XS 600 creates the ultimate visual effect that involves fast moving beams and color changes. In show mode you can access 9 different shows or create your own color palette by color mixing the RGBW LEDs via DMX control.
The XS 600 comes with 3 different operating modes; sound active mode with sound sensitivity adjustment, show mode, or DMX control, used to create your own moving light shows or color combinations. The Axis 600 can be used as a stand alone unit or in master-slave set up. The xS 600 is UC IR and Airstream IR compatible (Sold Separately) and is used to control various functions for the XS 600.
• Unique dual axis Moving Heads
• 360-degree continuous rotation, of both the head and yoke, in both directions
• 6 x 10W RGBW (4-in-1) LEDs
• Pixel control of each LED
• RGBW Color Mixing in DMX mode
• 3 Operational modes: DMX, Show Mode & Sound Active
• Stand Alone or Master-slave set up
• 2 DMX Channel modes: 25 Channels & 31 Channels
• 4-Button menu system LED Display making it easy to navigate
• 9 Built-in shows
• 5-degree Beam Angle
• Light output: 5331 LUX @2M; 1242 LUX @4M (5-degree beam)
• 3-pin XLR DMX connectors
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• Lifetime of the LEDs (50,000 hr. rating)
• Power consumption: 60W total
• Power Cable Length: 1.2m (IEC)
• UC IR wireless controller & Airstream IR wireless App compatible (sold Separately)
• IEC In & Out to daisy chain power (Connect up to 8 Fixtures)
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz (IEC input only)
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.75” x 5” x 12.5” / 196 x 126 x 318mm
• Weight: 7 lbs. / 3 kgs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.