There are no FAQ's for Versaport
You can use the ADJ Versaport to transfer that analog media to your PC through Windows capture or your favorite audio production software (see the recommendations below). A USB 1.1 compliant port will allow you to connect this device to any computer with an open USB port. There is also a Mic and Monitor level knob available so you can adjust the volume of the audio being captured. The headphone and mic jack will allow the Versaport to record your karaoke session with no hassle.
The Versaport is USB powered so you don't have to look for an AC adapter or worry about voltage when out of the country. Use the east-use audio interface and convert your old media to digital with the Versaport from ADJ.
Import audio using these programs (plus others):
• Windows: MME, MS DirectSound, Steinberg ASIO & Audition
• Macintosh: Garage Band, Audio Hijack Pro(OSX) & Sound Manager (OS9)
• OS: Microsoft Windows 98/ 98se/ME/ 2000/ XP
• Computer: Windows compatible computer with a USB connector
• CPU/ Clock: pentinum II processor 233 MHz or higher (win98/ SE/ ME)
• Pentinum II processor 400MHz or higher (win2000)
• Memory(RAM): 64 MB or more
• Hard Disk: 120 MB or more
• Display: 800x600 or higher/ 65,536 colors (16 bit High Color) or more
- 16-bit/48 kHz AD/DA converter
- USB 1.1 compliant
- Mic level knob
- Monitor level knob
- Line/ phono selector
- Headphone & Mic jack
- 4 channel - 4 input & 4 output
- RCA analog connections
- USB bus - powered, adapter-free
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 130” x 120” x 40” / 4.72” x 5.1”x 1.57”
- Weight: 0.33 lbs. / 0.15 kgs
There are currently no videos available for this product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.