There are no FAQ's for Rayzer
Available now from ADJ USA
The Startec Rayzer offers two party effects in one fixture. It has red, green and blue lasers that create exciting arial effects when used with fog or haze. It also has a cluster of RGB (3-IN-1) SMD LEDs for an intense, saturated color wash and eye-popping rainbow color rings.
The Rayzer is light weight, compact and easy to use. It’s designed for mobile entertainers on the go as well as installations in small club, bars, roller rinks and entertainment centers. The fixture may be used in sound active, show mode or controlled by DMX. Multiple fixtures may be linked together via DMX cable for a high impact lightshow.
Learn more about the Startec Rayzer in this product spotlight article CLICK HERE.
• Multiple Operation modes: Sound Active, Show Mode or DMX Controllable
• Exciting built-in shows with color washes and laser patterns
• Stand Alone or Master/Slave Set Up
• 4-button DMX function display on rear panel
• NO Duty Cycles! - Run all night!
• Safely Loop on rear panel
• Light weight plastic case design with hanging bracket
• 126x RGB (3-IN-1) 0.2W SMD5050 LEDs
• Red, Blue & Green Lasers with stunning geometric patterns
• 3 DMX Channel Modes
• DMX-512 Protocol
• 0-100% Dimming
• Key lock on rear panel to switch laser On/Off (ADJ Europe only)
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• IEC AC In/Out on rear to daisy chain power
• Power Draw: 53W Max
• Multi Voltage: 100V~240V, 50/60Hz
Dimensions / Weight:
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.26” x 7.87”x 9.25” / 210x217x235mm
• Weight: 4.63 lbs. / 2.1kg.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.