There are no FAQ's for POW-R BAR65
Available now from ADJ USA • $79.99
The ADJ POW-R BAR65 is a forward-thinking tool for any working entertainer, stage or installation that helps make connecting electronics easier. It incorporates 6 surge-protected AC power sockets and 4-port USB 3.0 hub in one power block. All USB ports are “live” for charging whether there is a hub attached or not.
There is also an additional USB port that allows for a mobile device, such as a mobile phone or tablet, to charge its battery. The POW-R BAR65 is constructed of heavy-duty of metal and is designed for the rigors of stage and touring. It comes with a locking powerCON 3-prong Edison 6-foot cord.
The POW-R BAR65 is designed for Front of House and lighting control desks, club and mobile DJ rigs, computer work stations and studio spaces.
Learn more about the POW-R BAR65 from this product spotlight article: CLICK HERE
• Integrated 4-port USB 3.0 hub - connect external hard drives, bus-powered controllers and other USB peripherals
• Six surge-protected AC 3-prong Edison power sockets
• Four USB 3.0 type A sockets for data or charging
• One USB 3.0 type B connector for connecting to a PC
• One 2.1A USB type A connector to charge a mobile device
• Shelf for placing mobile phone or tablet while charging
• Heavy-duty metal construction designed to withstand the rigors of the road
• Maximum AC Output Current: 15 amps
• Operating Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
• Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral
• Spike Clamping Voltage: 185 VAC peak @ 3000 amps
• Energy Dissipation: 1800 joules
• Maximum Surge Current: 6000 amps
• Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage: 130 VAC RMS
• USB Charging: USB Charger: 5 V, 2.1 A
• Built-in circuit breaker in ON/OFF switch
• ETL approved (US & Canada)
• Length: 10.5” (268 mm)
• Width: 3.3” (84 mm)
• Horizontal Height: 2.5” (65 mm)
• Weight: 3.0 lbs. (1.3 kg)
• Line Cord: 6-foot, captive, 14 AWG, with 3-conductor Edison powerCON locking plug
The following downloads are available for this product:
|POW-R BAR65 Cut Sheet||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.