There are no FAQ's for PAR Z100 5K
PAR Z100 5K
Available now from ADJ USA • $534.99
The Par Z100 5K is a modern LED twist to the traditional halogen Par Can. It is powered by a potent 100W warm white C.O.B. (Chip On Board) LED with a color temperature of 5700K. Its output is comparable to a 1000W halogen sealed beam Par. It is equipped with 5 different beam angle options that may be changed by hand. powerCON In/Out allows for the fixture to be daisy chained, while 5-pin DMX control offers a variable strobe rate and 5 different dimming curve options.
The Par Z100 5K allows lighting and stage designers the look of the traditional stage par with the technological conveniences of modern day lighting. The advantages include low power draw, fixture and performers won’t get hot on stage, DMX control of dimming and strobe. There are no dimmer controllers need. The fixture comes with a gel frame in which diffusion filters may be inserted to further change the beam angle.
Learn more about the PAR Z100 3K and PAR Z100 5K in this product spotlight article CLICK HERE
• 100 Watt COB Cool White LED (5700K)
• Life expectancy: rated at 50,000 hrs.
• LUX: 7874 (9˚); 4900 (15˚); 2467 (20˚); 1397 (25˚); 896 (30˚)
• CRI: 90
• Beam angle: 9, 15, 20, 25 0r 30-degree (manual adjustment)
• PWM frequency:1200Hz
• DMX: 5-pin DMX In/Out
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• powerCON In/Out to power battery or daisy chain fixture
• Control protocol: DMX-512
• 2 DMX Channels
• 4-button DMX menu display on rear panel
• Adjustable latch to manually change beam angle
• Includes gel frame for diffusion filters (Diffusion filter sold separately)
• Strobe effect (25Hz max)
• Flicker Free Operation
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100% with 5 dimming curves
• Run all night – No duty cycle
• Power Draw Total (All LED's @ Full On): 115W, 0.964A @ 120V/60Hz, 112W, 0.5A @ 220V/50Hz
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
• Daisy chain: 15 fixtures (120V); 25 fixtures (230V)
Dimensions / Weight:
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 19.5” x 10.75” x 10.75” / 491 x 272 x 273mm
• Weight: 7.5 lbs. / 3.4kg.
• ETL Approved
The following downloads are available for this product:
|Par Z100 5K User Manual||User Manual||Download|
|Par Z100 5K Photometric Test Reports||Photometric Test Reports||Download|
|Par Z100 5K Photometric IES Files||Photometric IES Files||Download|
|Par Z100 5K Cut Sheet||Par Z100 5K Cut Sheet||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.