There are no FAQ's for Par Z Move RGBW
Par Z Move RGBW
Available June 2019 from ADJ USA • $1199.99
The Par Z Move RGBW is the next generation fixture in ADJ’s popular PAR Z100 Series of C.OB. LED Pars. It’s powered by a high output 300W C.O.B. (Chip on Board) RGBW LED on a moving head base. Featuring motorized zoom (9 ~ 37-degrees) and 0-100% dimming for key lighting or color washing stages, theaters, churches, nightclubs, concert venues and event productions.
There are a variety of professional features such as: DMX and RDM control, pan & fine pan, tilt & fine tilt and a color display with 4 buttons to easily access all the built-in functions. Seetronic locking power In/Out to daisy chain the power and 3-pin and 5-pin XLR, DMX In/Out give lighting designers the best, most reliable connections on the market. There is also a built-in USB port to easily update the software if needed.
• 300W RGBW COB (Chip On Board) 4-IN-1 LED engine (Red, Green, Blue & White)
• 20,000 hour LED life
• Motorized Zoom: 9 ~ 37-degrees
• CRI: 80
• Seetronic locking power In/Out to daisy chain power
• Daisy chain up to 4 fixtures @ 120V, 8 fixtures @ 230V
• 3-pin & 5-pin XLR, In/Out DMX Connections
• Built-in USB software upgrade port
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• 3 DMX Channel Modes: 7, 9, & 11-channels
• Color display with touch button
• DMX-512 & RDM
• Pan: 540-degrees (plus 16-bit Fine Pan)
• Tilt: 200-degrees (plus 16-bit Fine Tilt)
• 0-100% Dimming
• Multi-voltage operation: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
• Power Consumption: 249W max
Dimensions / Weight:
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.5” x 8.6” x 17.63” / 306x218x448mm
• Weight: 25 lbs. / 11.3 kg.
What’s In The Box:
• Two Omega Brackets
• Seetronic locking power cable
There are currently no downloads available for this product.:
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.