There are no FAQ's for PAR Z Move
PAR Z Move
Available first quarter of 2019 from ADJ USA • $949.99
The Par Z Move is the next generation fixture in ADJ’s popular PAR Z100 Series of C.OB. LED Pars. It’s powered by a high output 200W C.O.B. (Chip on Board) warm white LED on a moving head base. Featuring motorized zoom (9 ~ 43-degrees), an easy to install filter slot built-in to the head to add a color gel or diffusion filter, and 0-100% dimming plus 16-bit fine dimming for stages, theaters, churches, nightclubs, concert venues and event productions.
There are a variety of professional features such as: DMX and RDM control, pan & fine pan, tilt & fine tilt and a color display with 4 buttons to easily access all the built-in functions. Locking powerCON In/Out to daisy chain the power and 3-pin and 5-pin DMX IN/Out give lighting designer the best networking options on the market. There is a also a built-in USB port to easily update the software if needed.
• 200W Warm White COB (Chip On Board) LED engine (3000K)
• Motorized Zoom: 9 ~ 43-degrees
• Pan: 540-degrees (plus 16-bit Fine Pan)
• Tilt: 200-degrees (plus 16-bit Fine Tilt)
• Control: DMX-512 & RDM
• Various DMX control modes
• Smooth 0-100% Dimming (plus 16-bit Fine Dimming)
• Color display with touch button
• Built-in USB software upgrade port
• Locking powerCON In/Out to daisy chain power
• 3-pin & 5-pin In/Out DMX Connections
• Easy to install color/diffusion filter slot next to the lens
• Includes Omega bracket
• Multi-voltage operation: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 12” x 8.3” x 18” / 307x211x455mm
Preliminary information – More info coming soon
There are currently no downloads available for this product.:
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.