There are no FAQ's for Jelly Globe
The ADJ Jelly Globe is a new take on the old school disco ball. Part of the ADJ Jelly Series this single globe features two effects in one. A rotating ball that produces 15 sound activated, multi-colored, sharp beams of light. And a transparent ball that glows different colors creating a cool effect of its own. Hang them up and watch the magic. The wide beam spread covers a large area so even one of these is a great edition to your light show arsenal.
With a rotation of up to 5 RPM and the lights and colors changing to the beat of the music you can be sure that the party never stops as long as the music keeps bumping. Perfect for school reunions, you can be sure to jump back to the past with this new take on the disco eras biggest fixture. Bring this baby home just to light up a house party and watch it create beautiful beams of light around the room as the ball rotates. Ready to go right out of the box and low power draw, this baby can go all night without overheating.
- Slow rotating ball that produces 2-FX-IN-1: glowing transparent case + sharp RGB beams of light
- Easy-to-use , the Jelly Globe produces 15 sound activated beams that change color and strobe to the sound of music
- 2 x 3-watt (3-IN-1) RGB “TRI Color” LEDs produce a variety of color effects
- No Duty Cycles! – Runs extremely cool! – Run all night! Designed for continuous long-lasting operation
- Built-In light shows
- Led Strobe effect
- Wide beam spread covers a large area
- Beam angle: 330 degrees
- Rotation: Variable up to 5 RPM
- Safety Loop on rear panel
- Long life LEDs (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
- Light Source: 2 x 3W TRI RGB’s LEDs
- Power Draw: 11.1W total (All LED's @ Full On)
- Power Voltage: AC 120V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): Total: 5.5” x 5” x 28.5” / 140 x 130 x 723mm; Ball: 5” / 130mm; Cable Length: 19” / 500mm
- Weight: 3 lbs. / 1.1 kg.
The following downloads are available for this product:
|Jelly Globe User Manual||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.