There are no FAQ's for 5PX HEX Pearl
5PX HEX Pearl
Available now from ADJ USA • $189.99
The ADJ 5PX HEX Pearl is a versatile LED Par fixture with 5 x 12-Watt, 6-IN-1 HEX LEDs made from all metal white exterior housing. With a 30-degree beam angle, users may produce wide washes with smooth color mixing from 63 built-in color macros utilizing red, green, blue, amber, white and UV LEDs. Not only is this LED Par great for lighting stages, but with its patent pending, intelligently designed, power and DMX connectors, it’s great for uplighting a venue or used as a stage wash.
5PX HEX Pearl professional features include: 4 DMX modes (6, 7, 8, & 12 channel), 5 operational modes, 5 dimming curves, flicker free operation and a 4-Button DMX menu with digital display. Daisy-chain up to 8 units together via the fixtures built-in powerCON In/Out power connectors. Users may choice 3-pin or 5-pin DMX connectors
The 5PX HEX Pearl is compatible with the Dotz Par RF, easy-to-use, wireless RF remote (Sold Separately). Alternatively, the fixture may be operated via a DMX controller or the unit's built-in programs.
Learn more about the 5PX HEX Pearl in this product spotlight article: CLICK HERE
Also available: 5PX HEX in black exterior finish.
• Intelligently designed, patent pending power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
• Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
• Scissor yoke + rubber feet allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
• Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
• Smooth RGBAW + UV color mixing
• Metal white exterior housing
• Light Source: 5 x 12-Watt RGBAW + UV LEDs (Red, Green, Blue, Amber, White & UV)
• LED life rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.
• Beam angle: 30-degree
• 4-button, DMX digital display on rear panel
• Compatible with Dotz Par RF wireless remote control (sold separately)
• 7 Built-In Programs
• 63 built-in Color Macros
• 4 DMX Modes: 6, 7, 8, & 12 channel
• 5 Operational modes: Static Color Mode, RGBAW & UV Dimmer Mode, Program Mode, Sound Active Mode and DMX Controlled
• 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
• LED pulse and strobe effect
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
• Data linkable via 3-pin or 5-pin DMX connections
• Daisy chain power from powerCON In/Out connection
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (powerCON In/Out)
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.5” x 8.25” x 8.75”/ 114 x 208 x 222mm
• Weight: 5.8 lbs. / 2.6 kgs
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
• powerCON power cable
• Scissor yoke
• ETL Approved
• CE Approved
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.