There are no FAQ's for WM 419
Available now from American Audio USA • $349.99
The American Audio WM-419 is a 4-channel UHF wireless microphone system that includes four wireless microphones, a wireless receiver with individual volume control and XLR audio output for each microphone, batteries and four mic clips. The WM-419 features American Audio’s Intelligent frequency Autoscan with IR synchronization with 50 channels per receiver (200 total), as well as, 16-Bit Pilot Technology to assist with eliminating frequency interface.
The WM-219 is designed for use in PA, karaoke, mobile entertainers, schools and houses of worship. It has a wireless range of 300 feet / 90M (line of site) and each microphone has 6-10-hour battery life.
• 4 Channel Wireless Handheld Mic System
• Intelligent Frequency Autoscan with IR Synchronization
• Includes 4 Handheld MIC Transmitters with OLED Screen and 4 Mic Clips
• 50 Channels Available per Receiver (200 total)
• 16-Bit Pilot Technology to assist with eliminating frequency interference
• 4 Removable Antennas
• 4 XLR Balanced Outputs + 1 AF Mixed Out (1/4 Jack)
• Batteries Included
• 4x Hand Held Wireless Microphones (AA batteries included)
• 1x 4-Channel UHF Wireless Receiver
• 4x Detachable UHF Antennas
• 1x Power Supply
• 1x ¼” to ¼” stereo cable
• 4x Microphone clips
• Wireless Range: 300 ft. (90M) line of site*
• Battery life with full charge: 6-10 hours
• Operating Frequency Range: UHF 540-590MHz
• Dynamic Range: >98dB
• Total Harmonic Distortion: <1%
• Frequency Response: 50HZ ~ 14KHz 3dB
• Signal to Noise Ratio: >85dB
• Audio Output Level: 0-300mV (Balanced: 0-2V)
• Transmitting Power: +10sBM
*Actual wireless range will depend on RF signal absorption
DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT:
• Receiver Dimensions (LxWxH): 18.9”x5.9”x1.7” / 480x155x45mm (one rack mount unit)
• Receiver Weight: 3.5 lbs. / 1.6kg.
There are currently no videos available for this product.
The following downloads are available for this product:
|WM-419 User Manual||WM-419 User Manual Link||Download|
|WM-419 Dimensional Drawings||WM-419 Dimensional Drawings link||Download|
|WM-419 Line Drawings||WM-419 Line Drawings Link||Download|
|WM-419 Cut Sheet||WM-419 Cut Sheet download link||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.