There are no FAQ's for UV LED BAR20 IR
UV LED BAR20 IR
Available now from ADJ USA • $319.99
The UV LED BAR20 IR is a high output ultraviolet LED backlight that comes with the UC IR wireless remote for easy control of On/Off and strobe speed. It’s powered by 20x 1-Watt UV LEDs with a maximum power draw of only 30W. The beam angle of 10-degrees x 40-degrees. With a LED life of approximately 50,000 hours, the UV LE 20 IR is a nearly maintenance free solution for washing stages, nightclubs, Bowling Center, Roller Rinks and Fun Centers with ultraviolet light.
Users can control the fixture from the built-in 3-button LCD menu, DMX control, from the UC IR wireless remote or the Airstream IR APP.
• Bright, high output Ultraviolet Bar with 20x 1-Watt UV LEDs
• Includes UC IR wireless remote control (control On/Off and strobe speed)
• Great for performance stages, theatrical productions and special effects installations - requires almost no maintenance - long life LED, low heat output, low power consumption & no moving parts
• Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
• Low power consumption, low heat
• 4 Operational Modes: Sound Active, DMX-512, Master/Slave or Manual
• 3 DMX Channel Modes: 1/2/3
• UV strobe effect
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
• Flicker Free
• Refresh Rate: 1KHz
• Beam angle: 10 degrees vertical x 40 degrees horizontal linear beam angle - great for wall washing
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
• 3-button LED DMX display on rear panel
• powerCON In/Out to daisy chain power (10 fixtures @ 120V; 20 fixtures at 230V)
• Scissor yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
• Airstream IR APP compatible with iOS device
• Power Draw: 30W
• On/Off switch on rear panel
• Wavelength: 390-410 nanometers
• Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100-240V, 47/63Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.25” x 2.5” x 7”/ 334x61x175mm
• Weight: 5 lbs. /2.45 kgs.
The following downloads are available for this product:
|UV LED Bar20 IR User Manual||User Manual||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.