There are no FAQ's for STK-106W
Includes padded transport cover & mounting pole.
Available now from ADJ USA • $499.99
The STK-106W is a powerful and versatile 2-way portable array mixer system, which incorporates a 10-inch woofer base and an adjustable pole mounted 6 x 2-inch driver satellite array producing dynamic high and low level frequency sounds supported by the internal Class D 500 + 250 watt power amplifiers. Features include a 6-channel mixer with 2 combo microphone/line inputs with reverb, 1/4-inch and RCA stereo line inputs, wireless stereo connectivity and a mini-stereo input jack for MP3 play, a stereo monitor RCA output, master volume control, wireless pairing to a second STK-106W unit, and a solid plywood housing.
The STK-106W is a versatile system designed for the mobile artist or DJ and is a solution for live and recorded music playback and vocal PA for presentations, events and parties.
Learn more about the STK-106W in our product spotlight article CLICK HERE.
• 10-inch, 2-Way Portable Array System
• System Includes: 10-inch woofer, 6 x 2-inch driver array, slip cover & mounting pole
• Mixer includes 2 Mic inputs with Reverb and 2 Stereo Line Inputs
• Stereo Wireless output
• 500 Watts + 250 Watts, 1500 Watts Peak
• Class D Power Amp
• 10-inch Woofer, 6 x 2-inch Tweeters on satellite
• AC Input Switch Voltage 110V-220V
• Frequency Response: 45Hz - 20KHz
• Enclosure Material: Plywood
• Includes padded transport cover
• Dimensions: 11.81” x 19.49” x 18.35” in. (300 x x 495 x 466 mm)
• Weight: 45.2 lb. / 20.5 kg
The following downloads are available for this product:
|American Audio STK-106W User Manual||User Manual||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.