There are no FAQ's for Saber Spot DTW
Saber Spot DTW
Available now from ADJ USA • $139.99
The Saber Spot DTW is a compact spot fixture with a 15-Watt warm white LED. Features DMX-512, flicker-free operation, strobing, electronic dimming and has a 4-Button LED display system on the rear panel. Its built-in ACL lens produces a 20-degree beam angle. It features a dim to warm effect that replicates a halogen-like dimming profile.
The Saber Spot DTW has a scissor bracket system that allows the fixture to be hung or set on the ground, and is ideal for performance stages, installations, table spotting, lighting retail stores.
Learn more about the Saber Spot DTW in this product spotlight article: CLICK HERE.
• Light Source: 15-Watt Warm White LED
• LED Life Expectancy: 10,000 Hrs
• Beam Angle: 20-degrees
• Includes 2 interchangeable frost filter lens (10-degree & 45-degree)
• Color Temperature (Full on): 3100K (Warm White); 1900K (Amber)
• LUX: 726 @ 3M
• CRI (Full on): 92
• 3 DMX Channel Modes: 1, 2 or 4
• 4-button Digital Display for easy navigation
• Electronic Dimming 0 – 100%
• 5 Dimming Curve modes
• Dim to warm effect with Amber LED
• Flicker Free (Refresh Rate: 3.6KHz)
• Variable Strobe: 1-20Hz
• Power Input: powerCON
• Power Pass through: powerCON
• Daisy chain quantity: 33 fixtures (@120V); 71 fixtures (@230V)
• Control: 3-pin DMX In/Out pigtails
• With Wired Digital Communication Network
• Input Voltage: 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
• Power draw 120V 60Hz: 15W, 0.13 Amps
• Power draw 220V 50Hz: 15W, 0.07 Amps
• Power Consumption: 24W
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.5” x 6.75” x 3.5” / 88 x 170 x 87mm
• Weight: 2.6 lbs / 1.2 kg.
• Metal Black Housing
• ETL Pending, UL, CE
• IP 20: Dry area, No liquids
The following downloads are available for this product:
|Saber Spot DTW User Manual||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.