There are no FAQ's for Radius 1000
The Radius 1000 can play MP3, CD & CD-R discs. It features a large 6-inch (150mm) jog wheel, 9 on-board FX effects, and a large bright display that shows track titles and artist ID tags.
The Radius 1000 has two scratching modes: Digital Scratch Mode and Beat Juggling mode. It also features PowerTouch™ advanced digital scratching (with adjustable sensitivity).
With Advanced Track Search, you can search for a new track while one is currently playing. No more unnecessary stops in the music to find the next track.
The Radius 1000 also offers features only found on the highest quality CD Players, such as: Slot load CD Drive, Quick MP3/CD disc recognition, Advanced Track Search (search for a new track while one is playing), 10 seconds of Anti-shock memory, Seamless Loop, 3 Flash Start buttons, Digital BPM Counter, and Digital Output (S/PDIF).
- Plays MP3, CD & CD-R discs
- Midi software compatible via USB
- (Control up to 8 MIDI channels at once)
- Display shows track titles and artist from ID tags when played
- Advanced cueing with track searching by frame (not by each second)
- Quick MP3/CD recognition
- Track and Folder Search
- Advanced Track Search: Search for a new track while one is playing
- “PowerTouch™ advanced digital scratching (with adjustable sensitivity)
- 2 Scratching modes: Digital Scratch mode, Beat Juggle mode
- Tempo Lock
- Instant Start
- 9 On-board FX: Scratch, Filter, Echo, Trans, Skid, Phase, Flanger, Pan, Bop
- 6-inch (150mm) Jog Wheel with LED
- Cue marker and adjustable LED effects
- 3 mode Jog Wheel: Normal, Scratch, and Auto Cue Scratch (Great for Beat Juggling)
- Time & Ratio adjustment for digital FX
- FX sync adjustment
- Red LED Visual marker display: Reference point to view where the disc is playing
- Digital BPM Counter: keeps digital FX in sync with music
- TAP Button for manual BPM
- Anti Shock (10 sec.)
- Smart loop: Automatically measures your loop
- Fader “Q” Start
- Independently adjustable Pitch Bend (up to 100%)
- Sleep Mode (Adjustable in increments of 5 min - up to 120 minutes)
- 3 Flash Start Buttons with (5 second sample each button)
- Recall memory of Q-Start and samples
- Store up to 1500 cue points
- Digital Output (S/PDIF)
- Headphone jack on rear with volume control
- Slot load CD drive
- Flip Flop - Relay playback between two Radius 1000 CD/MP3 Players
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.5” x 14” x 4.25” / 265x356x106 mm
- Weight: 8 lbs. / 3.6 kgs.
The following downloads are available for this product:
|Radius 1000 User Manual - Spanish||Download|
|Midi Command Files (Serato SSL)||Download|
|Radius 1000 User Manual (Rev. March 2010)||Download|
|Midi Command Files (Traktor Duo V.1.2.1)||Download|
|Midi Command Files (Virtual DJ 5)||Download|
|Midi Command Files (Virtual DJ 6)||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.