There are no FAQ's for PXW 15P
To regulate the output levels and set the balance between the speakers and subwoofers, a gain control knob comes as a standard feature and the PXW 15 P 15 inch powered subwoofer reduces polarity through a phase switch. This 15 inch powered subwoofer utilizes a full range XLR input and a high pass XLR output with full range output. There is a built-in pole mount socket and built-in carrying handles for ease of use.
The PXW 15 P measures 23.7"L x 17.2"W x 23.5"H and weighs 88 lbs. The woofer is die-cast aluminum and is cooled by a variable speed fan.
- 15" sub woofer with built-in 300W amplifier
- Dual inputs (XLR/1/4")
- XLR Balanced inputs
- XLR line outputs
- Built-in adjustable Electronic Crossover
- Built-in pole mount socket
- Built-in heavy duty carrying handle
- Attached heavy-duty rubber feet
- Power handling: 300W RMS - 1000W peak power
- Frequency response: 50~500Hz
- Component: 15” woofer (4 Ohm)
- Net weight: 84 lbs. / 38 kgs
- Dimension (LxWxH): 23" x 21.7" x 26"/ 590 x 550 x 665mm
There are currently no videos available for this product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.