There are no FAQ's for POW-R BAR LINK
POW-R BAR LINK
Available now from ADJ USA
The ADJ POW-R BAR LINK is a forward-thinking tool for any working entertainer, stage or installation that helps make powering electronics easier. It incorporates 6 surge-protected AC power sockets, a locking powerCON IN cable and a powerCON through connection to link multiple POW-R BAR LINK units.
The POW-R BAR LINK has a robust metal case design and is built to last the rigors or touring and staging. It is only available with 120V Edison sockets to be sold in North America.
Learn more about the POW-R BAR LINK in this product spotlight CLICK HERE.
Check out the POW-R BAR LINK press release here: CLICK HERE.
• Six surge-protected AC 3-prong Edison power sockets
• powerCON in and through to link to other POW-R BAR LINKs
• Shelf for placing mobile phone or tablet while charging
• Heavy-duty metal construction designed to withstand the rigors of the road
• M10 bolt on rear to attached to a clamp and hung on truss
• Maximum AC Output Current: 15 amps
• Operating Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
• Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral
• Spike Clamping Voltage: 185 VAC peak @ 3000 amps
• Energy Dissipation: 1800 joules
• Maximum Surge Current: 6000 amps
• Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage: 130 VAC RMS
• Built-in circuit breaker in ON/OFF switch
• ETL approved (US & Canada)
• Length: 10.5” (268 mm)
• Width: 3.3” (84 mm)
• Horizontal Height: 2.5” (65 mm)
• Weight: 3.0 lbs. (1.3 kg)
• Line Cord: 6-foot, captive, 14 AWG, with 3-conductor Edison powerCON locking plug
• cETLus approved
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.