There are no FAQ's for PAR-56-A/B
These par cans are ideal for lighting tables, hallways, architectural applications, or any area where you require a wash of light. It's light weight and durable design means it will last for a long time and will survive any mobile entertainers schedule.
Either Par-56/A or Par-56/B par cans work with the the LL-Par56 lamp (lamp not included). You will have no problem mounting multiples of these to your truss or stage setup. The A/C cord and socket is included, so no need to go searching around in your gear bag.
You will have a choice between the Par-56A high polish par cans or Par-56B black par cans.
So make the right decision and pick up the ADJ Par-56A/B par cans.
- Professional Aluminum Par 56 Can
- Complete with Gel frame, socket, A/C cord & wiring kit
- Light weight and durable design makes it ideal for touring or permanent installations
- Available models: High Polish(Par-56A) or Black (Par-56B) * Also available: (PAR-56A/B SPECIAL) ASSEMBLED High Polish or Black PAR-56 Can with Reflector Kit, DYS lamp, High Gel Frame, socket, A/C Cord, Wiring kit, High Temperature Cord, & Mini Clamp
- Dimensions: 14.25"L x 9.5"D
- Weight: 2.7 lbs.
There are currently no videos available for this product.
There are currently no downloads available for this product.:
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.