There are no FAQ's for Illusion Dotz 3.3
Illusion Dotz 3.3
Take your light show to a new dimension with the ADJ Illusion Dotz 3.3, a Moving Head wash fixture with nine 30W Chip On Board (COB) pixel controllable TRI LEDs. Its 360/540-degree pan and 270-degree tilt allow for the beams of light to move and spin, creating added excitement to any lightshow.
Add more eye candy to your lightshow with the Dotz Illusion 3.3’s stunning effects from the on-board 3x3 Pixel Mapping capabilities. Because the fixture is Artnet/Klingnet compatible, designers may project low-res video content through the RJ45 connections on the back of the unit.
The Illusion Dotz 3.3 is a smaller, more compact, footprint compared to the ADJ Illusion Dotz 4.4 making it great for nightclubs, mobile entertainers and productions, stages and churches.
The Illusion Dotz 3.3 has a 15-degree beam angle, 3 operational modes, 3 DMX channel modes and 5 dimming curve settings. The full color digital display allows for easy navigation through the fixture’s functions.
- Moving Head with 3x3 Matrix of Pixel Controllable TRI color LEDs
- Light source: 9 x 30Watt TRI RGB COB LED
- 3 Operational modes: DMX Control, Sound Active & Auto Show
- Edit Programs and Scenes into on-board memory
- Pan & Tilt Inversion
- 3 DMX Modes: 12/14/38 channels (3 & 5 Pin In/Out)
- RDMX compatible
- Beam Angle: 15-degrees
- Pan: 360-degrees or 540-degrees
- Tilt: 270-degrees
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Strobing: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Light Output: 9280 LUX @2M; 2810 LUX @4M (10-degree beam)
- Digital display for easy addressing and function settings
- Display Inversion Mode
- Stand Alone or Master-Slave configuration
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 4 @ 120V and 9 @ 230V )
- RJ45 Input/Output for Artnet/KlingNet Control (Recommended control solutions: Arkaos Media Master Express, Media Master Pro, and LED Master software - sold separately)
- PowerCon AC IN/OUT; Daisy Chain up to 4 units @120V or 9 units @ 220V
- Power consumption: 285W (Full-On)
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz (auto sensing)
- Power Cable Length: 1.8M (IEC)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 15” x 10.5” x 20.25” / 380 x 264 x 512mm
- Weight: 29 lbs. / 13 kgs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.