There are no FAQ's for ELX4000
Maintain top control over your power with features that include: 800W RMS @ 8 Ohms (Bridged Mono), a Frequency Response of 20Hz - 20KHz (+/-01dB @ 8 Ohms) and features Balanced XLR Inputs and Speakon and Binding Posts for outputs.
Without the proper amount of power, no show ever takes off. Forget worrying about that with the ELX4000 from ADJ with Output power of 2x 260W RMS Per Channel @ 8 Ohms, 1K Hz, 1% THD, 2x 400W RMS Per Channel @ 4 Ohms, 1kHz, 1% THD. The ELX4000 from ADJ, reliable dependable power to keep your DJ experience or venue rocking all night long.
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 0.1% (20Hz – 20kHz @ 8 Ohms)
- Frequency Response: (+/-01db, @rated output Power, 8 Ohms): 20Hz – 20K Hz
- Slew Rate: 20V Per usec
- Damping Factor @ 8 Ohm: 150
- Impedance: 20 K Ohms balanced
- Cooling System: 1 individual fan
- Special Feature: Ground Lift
- Input: Balanced XLR
- Outputs: Speakon, Binding Post
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19" x 13.75" x 3.5" / 483 x 345 x 88mm 2 rack mount spaces
- Weight: 27 lbs. / 12 Kg.
- 2x 260W RMS Per Channel @ 8 Ohms, 1K Hz, 1% THD
- 2x 400W RMS Per Channel @ 4 Ohms, 1kHz, 1% THD
- (Bridged Mode, mono)
- 800W RMS @ 8 Ohms, 1kHz, 1% THD
There are currently no videos available for this product.
The following downloads are available for this product:
|ELX4000 User Manual||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.