There are no FAQ's for ELX3000
Make sure that even in the darkest of venues you can always control your power. Output power from the ELX3000 is 2x 180W RMS Per Channel @ 8 Ohms, 1K Hz, 1% THD, 2x 250W RMS Per Channel @ 4 Ohms, 1kHz, 1% THD. Other features include 500W RMS @ 8 Ohms (Bridged Mono), a Frequency Response of 20Hz - 20KHz (+/-01dB @ 8 Ohms) and features Balanced XLR Inputs and Speakon and Binding Posts for outputs.
Make sure that your next show goes of without a hitch with the ELX3000 from ADJ. Top quality, dependable and reliable power at an affordable price.
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 0.1% (20Hz – 20kHz @ 8 Ohms)
- Frequency Response: (+/-01db, @rated output Power, 8 Ohms): 20Hz – 20K Hz
- Slew Rate: 20V Per usec
- Damping Factor @ 8 Ohm: 60
- Impedance: 20 K Ohms balanced
- Cooling System: 1 individual fan
- Special Feature: Ground Lift
- Input: Balanced XLR
- Outputs: Speakon, Binding Post
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19" x 13.75" x 3.5" / 483 x 345 x 88mm 2 rack mount spaces
- Weight: 25 lbs. / 11 Kg.
- 2x 180W RMS Per Channel @ 8 Ohms, 1K Hz, 1% THD
- 2x 250W RMS Per Channel @ 4 Ohms, 1kHz, 1% THD
- (Bridged Mode, mono)
- 500W RMS @ 8 Ohms, 1kHz, 1% THD
There are currently no videos available for this product.
The following downloads are available for this product:
|ELX3000 User Manual||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.