There are no FAQ's for DLT15A
The DLT15A speaker uses a 15" woofer and 1.3" driver with a rotatable horn to provide high quality, high volume output. The 3-Band EQ and XLR + 1/4" inputs and XLR output give you control and compatibility to customize your sound. If you're looking for high quality speaker systems for your nightclub or touring show, the DLT15A is your go-to speaker.
- 500W Program Power
- High-Powered Bi-Amped Speaker System with 15-inch woofer & 1.3-inch driver
- Built-in Class “D” Lightweight High Power Amplifier (2)
- Rotatable Horn (Dispersion 90* x 40*)
- XLR and 1/4” input
- 3-Band EQ (Hi: 10KHz±10dB, Low: 50Hz±15dB, MId: 2.5KHz±12dB)
- 80Hz Low Cut Filter
- Constant Velocity Fan
- 6-Way Component Protection Design
- 14 Fly Points (M10)
- Stand Mountable
- XLR Output
- Front Clip indicator LED
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20Khz
- Crossover @ 2.1kHz
- Nominal Dispersion 90* x 40*
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 17.5”x17.5”x28.75” / 445x445x730mm
- Weight: 60 lbs. / 27kg.
There are currently no videos available for this product.
The following downloads are available for this product:
|DLT15A User Manual||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.