There are no FAQ's for Crazy 8
Whether pulsing with the beat of the bass or simulating lightning strikes through the fog on the dance floor, the ADJ Crazy 8 Moving Head fixture is a must-have for any stage lighting production. This fixture runs cool and needs NO duty cycles, so you can use it through your entire performance night after night, year after year. If you're serious about a mind-blowing show, the Crazy 8 from ADJ is an essential addition to your lighting set up.
- Moving Head fixture with quick sweeping 8-Zone white LED chase Dual LED Bars, each with 4 lenses, move independently
- 3 Operational modes: DMX controlled, Master/Slave & Sound Active
- 5 DMX Channel modes (1, 9, 12, 15 or 21 Ch.)
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Includes exciting sound activate built-in programs
- LED pulse & strobe effect
- 4-Button DMX digital display
- 540-degree base pan, 150-degree bar tilt from smooth Stepper Motors
- Extremely Long Life (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
- Beam angle: 4.5-degrees
- Light output: 13600 LUX @2M; 3850 LUX @2M (4.5-degree beam)
- Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! – Run all night!
- Includes mounting brackets to mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Safety loop on rear panel
- Very low power consumption - connect more units in a single circuit
- Powercon on rear to daisy chain power (up to 4 Crazy 8’s @ 120V and 7 Crazy 8’s @ 230V )
- Compatible with ADJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
- PWM (Pulse Width Modulation): 208HZ
- Strobe Rate: 0.6-9.6HZ
- Light Source: 8x 8-Watt white LEDs
- Power Consumption: 90W (All LED's @ Full On)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Cable Length: 1.5m (IEC)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 16.5” x 6” x 15” / 414 x 153 x 376mm
- Weight: 18 lbs. / 7.8 kg.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.