There are no FAQ's for 3 Pin XLR Cable Spool
3 Pin XLR Cable Spool
- Conductor: Number of Pairs: 1
- Total Number of Conductors: 2
- AWG: 22
- Stranding: 0.15 x 19
- Conductor Diameter: .0354"
- Conduct or Material: TC-Tinned Copper Insulation: Insulation Material PE Polyethylene Lay Length:
- Lay Length: 2.5"
- Direction: Left Hand Lay
- Twists: 4.8 per foot Inner Jacket:
- Inner Jacket Material: PE- Polyethylene
- Inner Jacket Diameter: .055"
- Pair Color Code: Black/White Outer Shield:
- Outer Shield Trade Name: Duofoil®
- Outer Shield Type: Tape/Braid Outer Shield Material:
- Layer Number:1, Material Trade Name: Dufoil®, Type: Tape, Material: Aluminum Foil-Polyester, Coverage %: 100
- Layer Number: 2, Material Trade Name: Dufoil®, Type: Braid, Material: TC-Tinned Copper, Coverage %: 85 Outer Jacket:
- Outer Jacket Material: PVC-Polyvinyl Chloride Overall Nominal Diameter:
- Overall Nominal Diameter: .229" Mechanical Characteristics:
- Operating Temperature Range: (-30 degrees C To + 75 degrees C)
- Bulk Cable Weight: 31 lbs/1000
- Minimum Bend Radius (Install): 3.2"
- Maximum Recommended Pull Tension: 72 lbs. Electrical Characteristics:
- Nominal Characteristic Impedence: 110 Ohms
- Nominal Capacitance Conductor to Conductor @ 1KHz: 12.8 pF/f t
- Nominal Cap Cond. To Other Cond. & Shield @ 1KH z: 23 pF/ft
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 66%
- Nominal Delay: 1.6 Nanoseconds per foot
- Nominal Conductor DC Resistance @ 20 degrees C: 24 Ohms/1000 ft
- Nominal Outer Shield D C Resistance @ 20 degrees C: 3.4 Ohms/ 1000 ft
- Nominal Attenuation (dB/100 ft): 0.6 (@ 1 MH z) dB/100 ft
- Maximum Recommended Current: 2.1 A mps per conductor @ 25 degree C
There are currently no videos available for this product.
There are currently no downloads available for this product.:
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.