There are no FAQ's for XSP-12A
Vented bass ports help to extend low frequency response. The rear panel features an integrated mixer complete with XLR and 1/4" mic inputs, as well as XLR and RCA line inputs. It also offers 1/4" and XLR line outputs for connecting additional speakers and devices. The mixer has treble and bass controls, plus channel and master volume controls.
The cabinet has a rugged ABS nylon fiber construction with a full grille for excellent durability on the road. An integrated handle provides easy transportation, while a pole socket and fly points let you mount the speaker on a stand or suspend it from a ceiling. The speaker has a selectable operating voltage for international use.
- High-powered 12-inch, 2-way Powered Speaker
- 300W built-in Bi-amplifier system
- Neodymium components
- 1.75” compression driver
- Time Aligned Electronic Crossover
- Flyable or Stand Mountable
- Full grille
- Built-in mixer with 1 Line input; 1 Mic input; Treble & Bass Control; Channel and Master Volume
- XLR through output
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 16” x 12” x 23” / 405x305x585mm
- Weight: 44 lbs. / 20 kg.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Crossover: 3.8k
- Nominal Dispersion: 90 x 50 (HXV)
- Power consumption: 12 Watts
- Line: -20dB(100mV)
- Microphone: -40dB(10mV)
- Output Sensitivity: 97.4 ± 2dB/m/w
There are currently no videos available for this product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.