There are no FAQ's for Whirl 250
- Now with higher power, brighter, more vibrant colors and more output coverage
- New high tech molded end covers to protect case
- Features 5 replaceable, rotating gobos (only one gobo pattern fits in unit at a time)
- Rotating multi-dichroic color dish
- Effects switch: rotating head, sound active head or still head
- Additional 26mm Roto-Gobo gobos (20mm viewable) sold separately
- Compact, high-tech case design
- Sound active
- Focusing Lens
- Curcuit breaker protection–no need to change fuses
- Easy access doors to change lamp and gobo
- Includes hanging bracket
- Fan cooled
- Lamp: ZB-ELC 24V, 250W
- Dimensions: 14.5” L x 5.5” W x 7.25” H
- Weight: 7 lbs.
There are currently no videos available for this product.
The following downloads are available for this product:
|Whirl 250 User Manual||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.