There are no FAQ's for V6001 Plus
There is a bridge mode or mono mode so you can use the V6001 to run all your DJ equipment. With the size being 5.25" x 19" x 15.9" it will fit perfectly into a 1-rack mount space. There is a built-in subwoofer that will deliver top notch bass through your speakers. Useful in the home, studio, or by the professional entertainer. The V6001 has a better damping factor than the V5001 (400 (@ 6 Ohms) so you will have more control over undesirable movement of the speaker cone near the resonant frequency of the speaker system.
The ADJ V6001 rugged professional power amplifier features a LED mode indicator that will allow you to know exactly which mode your amplifier is set to. By choosing the ADJ V6001 you will ensure that your sound is of the highest quality and that it will be a great fit with the rest of your audio equipment.
- Sub Woofer Crossover 20-200Hz LED mode indicator Contractor Smart™ Feature (Switch on rear panel to disable front volume controls)
- 2 Ohms, 1 khz 1% THD 2530W RMS per channel
- 4 Ohms, 1 khz 1% THD 1920W RMS per channel
- 8 Ohms, 1 khz 1% THD 1260W RMS per channel
- (Bridged Mode, mono)
- 4 Ohms, 1 khz 1% THD 5100W RMS per channel
- 8 Ohms, 1 khz 1% THD 3650W RMS per channel
- Less than 0.03% (20Hz-20kHz, @ 4 Ohms)
- 1.0v rms (0 dBv) (@ 8 Ohms)
- Height: 5.25” (13.3cm)
- Width: 19” (48.3cm)
- Depth: 15.9” (40.5cm)
- Weight: 62 lbs (28 kg)
- ±.5dB, 1W RMS 8 Ohms (10Hz - 35 kHz)
- ±3dB, 1W RMS 8 Ohms (5Hz - 85 kHz)
- 100 dB, unweighted (@ 8 Ohms)
- 100 dB , unweighted (@ 4 ohms full power) “A” Weighted
- 500 (@ 8 Ohms)
- DC output protection, Overload protection Short circuit protection, On & Off protection
- 53A @ 120V AC (@ 4 Ohms) / 25.5A @ 240V AC (@ 4 Ohms)
- Dual 2 speed fans & heatsink
There are currently no videos available for this product.
The following downloads are available for this product:
|V6001 Plus Manual:V-01 Series||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.