There are no FAQ's for UVLED BAR16
The ADJ UVLED BAR16 adds excitement to any light show performance. The UVLED BAR16 offers the hassle free use of LED and low heat output so you can run it all night long. This ultraviolet LED fixture is great for performance stages, theatrical productions, special effects installations, and mobile light show.
Take it to the next level with this LED bar. Watch people be in awe from the amazing lighting effects you created. This fixture requires very little maintenance because its LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours. That leaves you to handle any other task instead of being worried about your LED bar.
If you want durability, value, and great build quality then look no further. You will love the way the light shines and the endless possibilities you can make with it. It's great for performances stages, theatrical productions, and special effects installations.<!--[if gte mso 9]><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <![endif]-->
- Bright, high output Ultraviolet Bar with 16x 1-Watt UV LEDs
- Great for performance stages, theatrical productions and special effects installations - requires almost no maintenance - long life LED, low heat output, low power consumption & no moving parts
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Low power consumption, low heat
- 4 Operational Modes: Sound Active, DMX-512, Master/Slave or Manual
- 1 DMX Mode
- UV strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Flicker Free
- Beam angle: 10 degrees vertical x 40 degrees horizontal linear beam angle - great for wall washing
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 3-button LED DMX display on rear panel
- Dual bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Power Draw: 30W
- On/Off switch on rear panel
- Locking IEC power plug
- Wavelength: 395-405 nanometers
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100-240V, 47/63Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.5” x 2.5” x 7”/ 320x61x175mm
- Weight: 5 lbs. /2.2 kgs.
The following downloads are available for this product:
|UVLED BAR16 User Manual (Rev. Nov 2010)||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.