There are no FAQ's for Shooting Star LED
Shooting Star LED
- Smooth stepper motors for superior beam movement and control
- DMX-512 protocol
- 3 DMX Channels
- 4-Button LED DMX Display
- Linkable via XLR connections
- 3 operation modes: DMX, Sound Active & Master/Slave
- Sound active from built-in programs
- Strobe function
- Beam angle: 112 degrees
- Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! - Run all night!
- Includes hanging bracket
- Power Consumption: 20W maximum
- Long life American DJ “TRI Color” LED (30,000 hr. rating)
- 1/4” input for optional American DJ UC3 remote control (sold separately)
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (IEC Plug)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12”x9.25”x11” / 300x235x259mm
- Weight: 9 lbs. / 4 kgs.
The following downloads are available for this product:
|Shooting Star LED User Manual||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.