There are no FAQ's for SENSE 18B SUBWOOFER
SENSE 18B SUBWOOFER
The Sense 18B's aluminum frame woofer has a 100 mm voice coil, and the high frequency driver's lens is rotatable for 75° x 50° or 50° x 75° dispersion, giving you the flexibility you need to tackle virtually any acoustic situation.
The Sense Series features 8 ohm nominal impedance, parallel four pole twist-lock connectors, heavy-duty powder coated steel grills with acoustic foam lining, and integrated M8 rigging points in all corners. All this, plus ample power handling, smooth response, and rugged construction, adds up to a speaker system that you can't live without.
The Sense Series is a multi-functional, compact, and lightweight speaker system for flexible yet ambitious sound applications, and it won't break your budget. You will wonder how you every lived without it!
- Woofer: 18” AA PA18000, aluminum basket, 100mm Voicecoil
- Power Handling: 600W continuous, 1200W program, 2400W peak
- Recommended input power: 400-800 W @ 8Ohm
- Components: 18” Longexcursion woofer
- Sensitivity (Half Space): 103dB SPL, 136dB Peak
- Freq. response (-3dB): 42Hz - 200Hz
- Freq. range(-10dB): 36Hz - 250Hz
- Nom. dispersion h x v (-6dB): 908x608
- Impedance: 8Ohm
- Finish: black structure paint
- Protective Grid: powder coated steel grill with acoustic foam
- Connector: 2x Speakon connectors
- Handle: 2 handles on the sides
- Pole mount: integrated (M20)
- Cabinet: plywood
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 520x650x600mm
- Weight: 33kg
- Perfect matched components and enclosure details
- High efficiency
- First class mechanical manufacture for day-to-day operations
- Equipped with optimized 18” LF driver
- Large optional accessory range
- Ideal for mobile and install applications
There are currently no videos available for this product.
There are currently no downloads available for this product.:
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.