There are no FAQ's for Radius 3000
The Radius 3000 System features 2 x ""Radius 3000 Media Players"" and can play MP3, CD & CD-R discs. Each Radius 3000 Media Player features a large 6-inch (150mm) jog wheel, 9 on-board FX effects, and a large bright display that shows track titles and artist ID tags.
The Radius 3000 Media Players have two scratching modes: Digital Scratch Mode and Beat Juggling mode. It also features PowerTouch™ advanced digital scratching (with adjustable sensitivity).
With Advanced Track Search, you can search for a new track while one is currently playing. No more unnecessary stops in the music to find the next track.
The Radius 3000 Media Players also offer features only found on the highest quality CD Players, such as: Slot load CD Drive, Quick MP3/CD disc recognition, Advanced Track Search (search for a new track while one is playing), 10 seconds of Anti-shock memory, Seamless Loop, 3 Flash Start buttons, Digital BPM Counter, and Digital Output (S/PDIF).
The entire system comes with a durable hard case for easy storage and transport from event to event!"
- Plays MP3, WAV*, CD & CD-R discs
- Includes SD Card and USB inputs for additional music playback sources (such as SD, SDHC, USB Hard Drives)
- New & improved Database Builder for USB Drives: Sort your music by Title, Artist, Album or Genre in alphabetical order (ID3 tag info)
- Midi software compatible via USB (Control up to 8 MIDI channels at once)
- Display shows track titles and artist from ID tags when played
- Advanced cueing with track searching by frame (not by each second)
- Quick MP3/CD recognition
- Track and Folder Search
- Advanced Track Search: Search for a new track while one is playing
- “PowerTouch™ advanced digital scratching (with adjustable sensitivity)
- 2 Scratching modes: Digital Scratch mode, Beat Juggle mode
- Tempo Lock
- Instant Start
- 9 On-board FX: Scratch, Filter, Echo, Trans, Skid, Phase, Flanger, Pan, Bop
- 6-inch (150mm) Jog Wheel with LED Cue marker and adjustable LED effects
- 3 mode Jog Wheel: Normal, Scratch, and Auto Cue Scratch (Great for Beat Juggling)
- Time & Ratio adjustment for digital FX
- FX sync adjustment
- White LED Visual marker display: Reference point to view where the disc is playing
- Digital BPM Counter: keeps digital FX in sync with music
- TAP Button for manual BPM
- Anti Shock (10 sec.)
- Smart loop: Automatically measures your loop
- Fader “Q” Start
- Independently adjustable Pitch Bend (up to 100%)
- Sleep Mode (Adjustable in increments of 5 min - up to 120 minutes)
- 3 Flash Start Buttons with (5 second sample each button)
- Recall memory of Q-Start and samples
- Store up to 1500 cue points
- Digital Output (S/PDIF)
- Headphone jack on rear with volume control
- Slot load CD drive
- Flip Flop – Relay playback between two Radius 3000 CD/MP3 Players
- Built-in MIDI output and input remapping
- Change device name (Radius 3000 A-H) for easy set-up
- Link Mode: Gives the user the ability to plug in a USB Hard Drive into one Radius 3000 yet operate it from additional USB linked Radius 3000 players (up to additional 2 units)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.5” x 14” x 4.25” / 265x356x106 mm
- Weight: 8 lbs. / 3.6 kgs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.