There are no FAQ's for Quad Gem DMX
Quad Gem DMX
Along with the moonflower effect an option to have a slow or fast strobe running is an option as well. Use it at parties to create the ultimate light show experience. With the wide beam spread you will have no problem covering large areas. The Mystic LED can also be ran all night and will run extremely cool, due to it having no duty cycles.
High quality, durable material and high output lens technology separates the Quad Gem DMX from other lighting units. Daisy-chain 4x Quad Gem DMX lights to a Quad Array BR for an amazing synced light show. Great for weddings receptions, parties, night clubs, and bars. Having the Quad Gem DMX in your lighting arsenal will set your show apart from all other DJs.
- 4-head LED Moonflower effect with sharp Red, Green, Blue and White high output color beams
- 224 LEDs (80 Red, 60 Green, 48 Blue & 36 White LEDs)
- Output similar to quad 250W Halogen lamps (based on visual side-by-side comparison with halogen fixture)
- Produces LED patterns that can be projected on a dance floor or wall
- DMX-512 protocol
- 4 or 7 DMX Channel modes
- 3 operational modes: Sound active with built-in programs; DMX Controller or UC3 Universal Controller
- Electronic dimming: 0 - 100%
- Fast to slow Strobe
- Wide beam spread covers a large area
- Sound active from built-in programs
- High output with new lens technology
- Very low power consumption
- Extreme long lifetime of the LEDs (100,000 hr. rating)
- Includes hanging bracket
- Multi-voltage switch (120V or 230V)
- Power consumption: 34-Watts
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 18.75”x 15.5”x 4” / 473x279x103mm
- Weight: 11 lbs. / 5 kgs.
The following downloads are available for this product:
|Quad Gem DMX User Manual||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.