There are no FAQ's for Q-MX1
- X-Y Assignable Channels with Back Lit buttons
- VCA Fader Control
- Balanced and Unbalanced Master Outs
- Gain on each channel
- Treble,Mid, and Bass on each channel
- Booth out control
- Selectable Crossfader curve
- 3 Phono,4 lines and 3 mics.
- XLR 1/4” combo mic connector
- Rubber knobs for better control
- Light Control output
- Optical detecting Q-Start Control
- Master PFL Switch
- 2 Phono Outputs 1 on Front panel and 1 on Top Face
- Talk Over
- New Feather Fader Plus for smoother & faster fades
- Pro Split Cue S
- Line Output: greater than 18dBv (10V)
- Signal to noise ratio: Line/Aux:> -63dBv, Mic: > -54dBv
- Channel EQ: -30dB to +20dB Bass, Mid, Treb.
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20KHz ±1dB
- Distortion: > 0.3%
- Talkover: 15dB ±2dB
- Power: AC 115V/220V AC, 50/60Hz switchable
- Crossfader: Featherfader Plus
- Dimensions: 11.02”W x 12.20”H - 280x310mm
There are currently no videos available for this product.
The following downloads are available for this product:
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.