There are no FAQ's for PRO38B LED RC
PRO38B LED RC
The ADJ PRO38B RC is a black Par Can with twelve 1-Watt LEDs. This high output light is perfect for lighting up stages of all kinds; make your night memorable for all those in attendance. Light up your stage, dance floor and other entertainment venues.
The ADJ PRO38B RC allows RGB color mixing; this gives you a full spectrum of color from just one Par Can. The Infrared wireless remote control allows you to control what would normally require a DMX controller or adjustments made by hand on the rear panel. The remote gives you control features such as Black Out, launch built in programs, flash, DMX addressing and RGB color changes.
With the long lasting LEDs you will get over 50,000 hours of life, with a maximum power draw of 15W. This fixture comes with a dual hanging bracket allowing you to hang it up or set it easily on the floor. Give your venue a new look or add to your current arsenal with this high output Par Can.
- Black Ultra bright Par 38 with 12x 1-Watt LEDs (4 Red, 4 Green, & 4 Blue LEDs)
- Great for performance stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Includes wireless infrared remote control up to 15 ft./4.5M (Model: ADJ LED RC)
- 7 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 channel modes
- 6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode
- Smooth RGB color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Flicker-free operation for film and television
- Refresh Rate: 7.8KHz
- 32 built-in Color Macros
- Color strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 30-degree
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable (In/Out)
- 3-button LED display on rear panel
- Dual bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Power Draw: 15W max
- ETL & ETLC Approved
- Run all night – No duty cycle
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Multi-voltage: 120-240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.25” x 7.25” x 9.5”/ 185x185x240mm
- Weight: 4 lbs. /1.5 kgs.
- ETL approved (see user manual for more info)
- Specifications subject to change without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.