There are no FAQ's for PinPoint GO WW Plus
PinPoint GO WW Plus
The ADJ PinPoint Go WW Plus is a 2700K 3-Watt Warm White LED pinspot. It produces a sharp 20-degree beams of light designed to spot tables, decor, architecture or used for special effects.
The PinPoint Go WW Plus is battery powered with a battery life of 10 hours (full on) and 18 hours in energy saving mode. The fixture comes with a magnetic bracket for easily attaching to metal, and a X-CLIP bracket to attach to the metal of a drop ceiling. A 4-pack of color gels (red, green, blue and amber) and a 40-degree beam frost filter are also included.
Controlling the different operational modes is done by pressing the button on the rear of the fixture. There are also three wireless remote control options to operate the fixture: ADJ’s UC IR Remote Control, the ADJ LED RC3 and the Airstream IR App - all sold separately.
Learn more about the PinPoint Go WW Plus from the product spotlight article by CLICKING HERE.
• Rechargeable battery powered, bright 2700K 3W Warm White LED Pinspot with 20-degree beam angle (40-degree with Frost Filter)
• Compact high-tech plastic case design
• Long-life LED: 50,000 hour LED life
• Power consumption: 3W & 10W (When Battery is Charging)
• Includes magnetic bracket for easy quick install on metal
• X-CLIP Bracket for drop ceiling frame mounting
• Includes Frost Filter (for 40-degree beam)
• Includes Red, Green, Blue, & Amber Color Filters
• Rechargeable battery included in fixture
• Includes Power Adapter (DC 8.7V 1A)
• Compatible with ADJ UC IR Remote Control (not included), Airstream IR App, & ADJ LED RC3
• Battery Charge Time: 6.5 Hours (With POWER switch off)
• Battery Life: 10 Hours (Full On) 18 Hours in Energy Saving Mode (Full Charge)
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.25” x 3.5” x 2.5” / 183 x 90 x 61mm
• Weight: 1 lbs. / 0.5 kgs.
There are currently no videos available for this product.
The following downloads are available for this product:
|PinPoint GO WW Plus User Manual||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.