There are no FAQ's for Mystic LED
With the Sound Active feature and DMX-512 option, you can either have this unit run on its own or operate it for yourself using the American DJ UC3 universal controller (sold separately). Feel free to link multiple of these devices together for a extravagant light show using the AC IEC outlet and 3-pin XLR DMX In/Out. The Mystic LED uses very little power (48 watts) but produces a wide coverage that outputs a display similar to a 250W halogen lamp.
With no moving parts and included mounting brackets you will be able to place the Mystic LED anywhere you need to. Pick up the Mystic LED today and see for yourself the Rich, saturated colors that it produces.
- LED Moonflower with 224 sharp Red, Green & Blue high output colored beams (5mm LEDs: 88 Red, 48 Green & 88 Blue)
- Output similar to a 250W Halogen lamp
- Produces a wide coverage of LED patterns that can be projected on a dance floor or wall
- Easy-to-use - Operational by its own built-in light show (Sound active) or DMX-512 (USITT)
- High output with new lens technology
- Very low power consumption
- Extreme long lifetime of the LEDs (100,000 hr. rating)
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR DMX In/Output
- 4 DMX Channels
- LED DMX display with 4-button menu
- AC IEC outlet on rear to daisy chain power
- 1/4-inch plug on rear for use with American DJ UC3 universal controller
- Includes mounting brackets
- Power consumption: 48 Watts / 0.4 Amps
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 18.5”x14.75”x14.75” / 470x370x370mm
- Weight: 10 lbs. / 4.5 kgs.
The following downloads are available for this product:
|Mystic LED User Manual||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.