There are no FAQ's for MOD HEX100
Available now from ADJ USA • $369.99
The ADJ Lighting Modular Series LED Pars allow lighting designers more flexibility when it comes to features, plus more power to create brilliant washes for stages, installations or mobile events. The Mod Pars are “modular” in two ways. First, the body moves so that you can create a snoot to eliminate side glare if desired. Second, designers can remove the black metal housing and replace it with a pearl white housing kit. In this way, LED Par owners can switch between black or white fixtures depending on the application without having to inventory two different fixtures.
The MOD HEX100 comes equipped with seven 15-Watt RGBWA+UV (6-IN-1) LED diodes (for a total output of 105W), a scissor yoke and three interchange frost filters that are easily replaceable by thumb screws. The 17-degree standard beam may be changed on the fly to 20, 40 or 60-degrees.
Learn more about the MOD Series Pars in our product spotlight article CLICK HERE.
View the MOD Series Pars press release CLICK HERE.
• 7x 15-Watt RGBWA+UV (6-IN-1 – Red, Green, Blue, White, Amber + UV) LEDs
• 50,000 Hour Average LED Life
• Unique modular design: metal housing moves to offer a snoot to eliminate side glare
• Black, gloss metal house may be removed and replaced with pearl white housing kit (sold separately)
• Includes 3 frost filters to change beam angle: 20-degree, 40-degree or 60-degree
• Scissor yoke included
• Total Lumens: <1800
• LUX: 2665 @ 3M (9.8 ft.)
• Beam angle: 17-degrees
• Power Input & Output: powerCON
• DMX: 3-pin & 5-pin In/Out
• UC IR wireless remote & Airstream IR compatible
• Control Channels: 6, 8, 11 or 12
• 64 built-in Color Macros
• 6 operational modes
• 4-button control menu with display
• Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
• Variable strobe control
• Input Voltage: 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
• Max Power Draw: 118W
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 7” x 8” x 9.25” / 174 x 204 x 235mm
• Weight: 6 lbs. / 2.6 kg.
Accessories (sold separately):
• Pearl white housing kit – white housing, scissor yoke with white knobs & front face plate
• Black metal Barn Doors
• UC IR wireless remote
The following downloads are available for this product:
|MOD Hex100 User Manual||User Manual||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.