There are no FAQ's for Mini Dekker LZR
Mini Dekker LZR
$139.99 • Available now from ADJ USA
The Mini Dekker LZR, part of the Startec Series, offers two classic dancefloor effects in one fixture to help turn any event into a party - a Moonflower with two 10W RGBW LEDs and a red/green laser effect with unique patterns that shoot across a room. Plus with its light weight and compact size it make it perfect for mobile entertainers and small bars, restaurants and entertainment venues.
The fixture is controlled by DMX, sound activation or its built-in shows. Users can also the UC IR wireless remote or the Airstream IR iOS app to control the Mini Dekker LZR (both sold separately).
Learn more about the Mini Dekker LZR in this product spotlight: http://tinyurl.com/jh3xovt
• DMX-512 LED effect that produces RGBW (red, green, blue & white) colored beams from 48 lenses
• 2 DMX Channel Modes: 2 Channel and 7 Channel
• Features 2 bright 10-watt RGBW Quad LED’s
• Green Laser & Red laser
• Complies with FDA standards
• Multiple unique laser patterns
• Light in weight and portable for entertainers on the go!
• Strobe effect
• 3 Operating Modes: Show Mode, Sound Active, & DMX Control
• 3 Show Modes with adjustable speed control
• DMX-512 protocol
• UC IR & Airstream IR Compatible (sold separately)
• 4-button DMX LED menu
• Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
• Includes hanging bracket
• Run all night – no duty cycle
• Power consumption: 33 W maximum
• Integrated 3-pin XLR In/Out connections
• Long life LEDs (50,000 hr. rating)
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
• Dimensions per unit (LxWxH): 8” x 7.75” x 8.5” / 205 x 198 x 218mm (with Bracket) / 8” x 7.75” x 5.75” / 205 x 198 x 147mm (without Bracket)
• Weight (per unit): 4 lbs. / 1.7kg.
The following downloads are available for this product:
|Mini Dekker LZR User Manual||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.