There are no FAQ's for Micro Wash WWCW
Micro Wash WWCW
The Dual Bracket system of the Micro Wash WWCW allows you to fix this light virtually anywhere or even just set it on the ground. Ideal for lighting up anything from retail stores to performance stages, the Micro Wash WWCW Par Cans from ADJ eliminate the heat traditionally associated with such lighting. This makes it perfect for anywhere heat might be a concern, especially those crowded venues. Featuring 4 Warm White and 3 Cool White LED's be assured that you will be able to obtain the mix of white light you want with the, Flicker-free operation for film and television, 19 built-in White Color Macros, Strobe effect.
Make sure your next event is your best event with the ADJ Micro Wash WWCW.
- Black ultra bright mini par with 7x 1-Watt LEDs (4 Warm White & 3 Cool White LEDs)
- Great for performance stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
- 2 DMX Channel modes: 3 or 5 channel modes
- 5 Operational modes: DMX-512 Mode; Sound Control Mode; Macro Mode; Auto Mode; and Manual Color Mode
- Smooth Warm to Cool White color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Flicker-free operation for film and television
- 19 built-in White Color Macros
- Strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 10-degree
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cables (In/Out)
- 3-button LED display on rear panel
- Dual bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Power Draw: 15W max
- Run all night – No duty cycle
- Long Life LEDs (10,000 hrs.)
- LED Color Temperature: Warm White = 3000°K; Cool White = 6000°K
- Multi-voltage: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.9” x 4” x 2.6”/ 175x101x66mm
- Weight: 1.6 lbs. /0.74 kgs.
- ETL approved (see user manual for more info)
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.