There are no FAQ's for Micro Wash RGBW
Micro Wash RGBW
The Micro Wash RGBW has a dual bracket system that allows the fixture to be hung or set on the ground, and is ideal for performance stages, table spotting, lighting retail stores or anywhere traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers.
The different operational mode offered is staggering: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode. With all of these options you can have many unique setups for any number of situations. Pick the Micro Wash RGBW as your next set of mini par cans, and you won't be disappointed.
- Black ultra bright mini par with 7x 1-Watt LEDs (2 Red, 2 Green, 2 Blue & 1 White LEDs)
- Great for performance stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
- 6 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, or 8 channel modes
- 6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode
- Smooth RGBW color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Flicker-free operation for film and television
- 32 built-in Color Macros
- Color strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 6-degree
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cables (In/Out)
- 3-button LED display on rear panel
- Dual bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Power Draw: 15W max
- Run all night – No duty cycle
- Long Life LEDs (10,000 hrs.)
- Multi-voltage: 100-240V, 47/63Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.9” x 4” x 2.6”/ 175x101x66mm
- Weight: 1.6 lbs. /0.74 kgs.
- ETL approved (see user manual for more info)
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.