There are no FAQ's for Mega QA Go
Mega QA Go
Available now from ADJ USA • $199.99
The ADJ Mega QA Go is a compact, low profile battery powered LED Par designed for uplighting and stage lighting, and will bring color and excitement to any party. This fixture features an unique “sit-flat” design so that it may sit directly on the ground or inside truss without the scissor yoke because the power & DMX ins and outs are mounted on the side of the fixture, not on the rear.
The Mega QA Go features 5 x 4-Watt, 4-IN-1 RGBA LEDs which offers smooth Color Mixing, has a 40-degree beam angle, 5 operational modes (including DMX, Sound Active Mode, RGBA Dimmer Mode, Auto Run Mode, & Static Color Mode), and has 8 DMX Channel modes for a variety of programming options. Users can also use the Airstream IR App or ADJ UC IR wireless remote, which is sold separately, to control the Mega QA Go.
Learn more about the Mega QA Go in this product spotlight article: http://tinyurl.com/z73ds2x
• Rechargeable Lithium battery life: 4 hours full on (with a full charge); 5.5 Hours in Energy Saving Mode (with full charge, 4 hours charge time
• Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
• Beam Angle: 40 degrees
• 64 built-in Color Macros
• DMX-512 protocol
• Color strobe effect
• Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
• Compatible with UC IR wireless remote (sold separately) & Airstream IR app
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
• Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
• Flicker Free
• Includes a scissor yoke to hang on truss, mount on a wall or set on the ground
• Includes IEC power cable to charge fixture or use as AC power input
• Ultra bright slim flat black Par with 5 x 4-Watt, 4-IN-1 Quad RGBA LEDs (rated at 50,000 hrs.)
• Smooth color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
• Unique “sit-flat” design: Power & DMX Ins/Outs intelligently designed so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
• Rechargeable Lithium battery built-in to fixture
• 8 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 channel modes
• 5 Operational modes: Auto Run Mode (16 Color Change Mode, 16 Color Fade Modes, & 1 Combined Mode), Sound Active Mode (16 Modes), RGBA Dimmer Mode, Static Color Mode (64 Colors), and DMX Controlled
• Digital DMX Display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
• Power Draw: 28W Max
• IEC AC input and out put on the side of the fixture to daisy chain the power cords (link up to 20 fixtures)
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.5”x 9” x 10”/ 253 x 227 x 140mm
• Weight: 4 lbs./ 1.9 kg.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.