There are no FAQ's for Mega Par Profile
Mega Par Profile
Make sure that your colors are smooth with the American DJ Mega Par profile offering RGB color mixing, a 30 degree beam angle, and 5 modes of operation (including DMX, Sound Active and Master/Slave).
Sold separately the ADJ LED RC Wireless remote also allows you to control the American DJ Mega Par Profile Remotely.
Some of the many features of the ADJ Mega Par Profile include: Ultra bright slim flat black Par with 108 10mm LEDs (26 Red, 46 Green, & 36 Blue LEDs),Smooth RGB Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation), Power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss, 7 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 channel modes, 32 built-in Color Macros, DMX-512 protocol, Color strobe effect.
The American DJ Mega Par Profile will fill many of your venue and DJ needs while providing you with brilliant lighting that will make sure every party you host is memorable.
- Ultra bright slim flat black Par with 108 10mm LEDs (26 Red, 46 Green, & 36 Blue LEDs)
- Smooth RGB Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- 7 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 channel modes
- 5 Operational modes: Auto mode and sound active feature with built-in programs
- Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
- Beam Angle: 30 degrees
- 32 built-in Color Macros
- DMX-512 protocol
- Color strobe effect
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- Flicker Free
- Includes dual mounting brackets to hang on truss, mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 14W Max
- IEC AC input and output on rear to daisy chain power
- Compatible with ADJ LED RC wireless infrared remote control up to 30 ft./ 10M (sold separately)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 90V-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9”x8.75”x3.5”/ 225x220x85mm
- Weight: 3 lbs./ 1.1 kg.
- ETL approved (see user manual for more info)
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.