There are no FAQ's for MEGA BAR 50RGB RC
MEGA BAR 50RGB RC
This compact 22 inch LED Light Bar is perfect for any indoor venue that wants RGB color mixing for their stage or wall washing.
With the included wireless remote the Mega Bar 50 RGB from ADJ allows you a high level of control over this Lighting unit. Use the wireless remote to control features such as: Black Out, other built in programs, flash, DMX addressing and RGB color changes.
The LEDs in this American DJ Mega Bar 50RGB Unit are rated for 100,000 hours with a max power draw of 18w.
Along with the ability to "Daisy chain" power from one unit to the next with the built in IEC power Ins/Outs you get 7 operational modes including: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode; RGB Manual Control Mode and DMX-512 Mode.
Never worry again about your lighting bar setup with the American DJ Mega Bar 50RGB 22 Inch Led Light bar.
- 1.5 foot/.5 meter ultra bright, indoor LED Color Bar with 125, 10mm LEDs (24 Red, 54 Green, & 47 Blue LEDs)
- Includes wireless infrared remote control up to 30 ft./10M (Model: ADJ LED RC)
- 7 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 channel modes
- 7 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode; RGB Manual Control Mode and DMX-512 Mode
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Smooth RGB color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- 32 built-in Color Macros
- Color strobe effect
- DMX-512 Protocol
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 40-degree
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 4-button LED display on rear panel
- IEC AC outlet on rear to daisy chain power
- Includes mounting brackets
- Long life LED (Rated at 50,000 hrs.)
- Low power consumption
- Very low heat output
- Run all night – No duty cycle
- Multi-voltage: 90-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Draw: 18W max
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 22” x 2.5” x 4” / 560x63x102mm
- Weight: 3 lbs. / 1.5 kg.
- ETL approved (see user manual for more info)
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.