There are no FAQ's for Inno Scan LED
Inno Scan LED
The 2 DMX channels and 4-button LED menu display will really let you customize the way your scanner operates. The Inno Scan LED offers a gobo shake effect and LED strobe & pulse effect that is sure to entertain. Get your setup running out of the box with the built-in lighting programs and sound active mode or customize it with the 2 DMX channels that are available.
There are a handful of features that will allow for a customized movement of lights and designs. The 9 degree beam angle and X/Y mirror movement will really allow for your lights to run in parallel at the perfect angle for the dance floor. With the hanging bracket and safety hook that are included, installing the Inno Scan LED into your lighting setup will be a breeze. The Inno Scan LED is compatible with the American DJ UC3 series controllers (sold separately).
- 50-Watt LED DMX-512 Scanner
- 8 colors + white
- 6 rotating gobos + spot
- Separate Color & Gobo Wheels
- Replaceable Gobos (Gobo size: 23.8mm / Viewable size: 19mm)
- 2 DMX Channel modes (8 or 11 Ch.)
- 4-Button menu system LED Display making it easy to navigate
- 3 Operational modes: DMX-512, Master/Slave & Sound Active
- Built-in lighting programs
- Pan/Tilt Inversion Mode: When using 4 scanners in master/slave scanner 1 & 3 sync opposite scanner 2 & 4
- Sound Active
- Manual focusing lens
- Gobo Shake effect
- LED Strobe and Pulse effect
- 9-degree beam angle
- X/Y mirror movement
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- DMX-512 protocol
- Fan cooled
- Hanging Bracket + safety hook included
- Power consumption: 103W
- Compatible with American DJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz - IEC socket
- LED life rating: 30,000 hours
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz- IEC socket
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11" x 8.25" x 22" / 274x208x555mm
- Weight: 14 lbs. / 6.3 kgs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our frequently asked questions below. Please feel free to send us your questions by clicking here.